-
September 6th, 2005, 01:08 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Can anyone tell me how old my felicity is? I haven't received her yet, these are some of the pictures her old owner sent to me... thanks in advance! [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.pbase.com/wrx_gal/inbox
-
September 6th, 2005, 01:12 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I noticed that her hair still appears to be pretty curly, and also it appears to be more red than the newer ones I have seen... Im so excited! I hope she arrives tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2005, 01:54 AM
#3
Inactive Member
She definitely looks pre-Mattel to me--check the tag in her dress when she arrives; the clothing tags seem to be a couple of years behind the dolls, usually. So, if her dress tag reads 1993, she could be a 1995 Felicity. Hair is hard to judge in pictures; if you have a newer Felicity to compare her to when she arrives, you should easily be able to tell if she's a really red-headed Lissie. Hope so! Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2005, 02:19 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks for the advice! I will check and let you know! I am praying she arrives tomorrow! [img]smile.gif[/img] So, my Samantha's clothes I think say Made in W. Germany 1986, so she is around 1988?
-
September 6th, 2005, 03:43 PM
#5
Inactive Member
She is BEautiful - Best of times with her
-
September 6th, 2005, 03:50 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Her eyelashes are soft and brown so she is definetly PM [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2005, 06:00 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I am wondering about how old she actually is, because my PM felicity doesn't have bright beautiful hair like that . . . .did mine fade? [img]confused.gif[/img]
Maybe this is a later PM doll? Her face coloring and shape looks pm to me though.
-
September 7th, 2005, 10:12 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Her hair actually isnt as bright as the picture shows... its from the flash and the reflection from the sun.....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks